Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Meaning of Life ANSWER


Last week I had an epiphany.
Actually the whole week was a life changing, evidence finding event in which I was able to look beyond what the majority of people can't see.


I found my answer to the question, "What is the meaning of life"?
To be honest, I wasn't even looking for the answer when I found it. Let me get this straight; I am an analytical person who seeks evidence to believe.

When the ANSWER materialised I was so astounded and excited I told my wife. I looked her straight in the eyes and without embarrassment or fear, I expressed my discovery with such conviction and honesty that we both knew our lives had changed forever.

Last week I joined my wife at a 'Liberty League International' conference in Acapulco Mexico. Like I said, I am an analytical person and I attended this event to observe and ask questions as my wife had joined this community. What I found from this conference was that the attendees were from all walks of life and from all around the world. Taxi drivers, single mothers and business executives came together in an entrepreneurial forum, learning how to achieve financial freedom and achieve their life-long goals and dreams.

After spending time with these people, it was transparent to me that these people were involved in a community where joy is the way of life.
They live their life without limits, are goal setters and passionate about their personal and financial dreams.

I attended functions and guest speaker lectures. I asked questions and viewed results.

I work for a living (and now not so happy about that), having obeyed decades of conformity to the edict that you go to school and get a job to earn a wage. Following or setting goals were never on the curriculum.

What I saw and learnt during that week has made me someone better. I now know that I can live my dreams and not be envious of others who achieve their goals.


THERE IS MORE TO LIFE. Why do people allow themselves to be restricted as to how much life they can have!!!

I realise now that it doesn't matter what I don't know. Passions and Dreams can be full-filled regardless of background, educations or employment.


You only have one life to live.
What If.. you went for it!
What If.. you followed your passions and lived your life to it's full potential.

What are YOU passionate about? What excites YOU?


So.....what is the meaning of life?



To me, the answer is now simple, but it is not a word or an equation.


The answer lies in an individuals ability to respond to the "What Ifs".


The response for each individual is a true answer to 'the question'.

A person who doesn't THINK POTENTIAL or FOLLOW A PASSION will get less out of life.

Others who dream and follow their passions will live a life to it's fullest potential.

This is quite a revelation.

Learn more and experience this community. Live life to it's full potential. Financial and Personal freedom abound within this group of people.


























No comments: